TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The copyright and all other rights in the material on this website are owned by The Company or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. As a visitor to this website, you may download a single copy of the material for your own private viewing purposes only. No copying or distribution for any commercial or business use is permitted without our prior written consent.
Information & Availability
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate and complete, some of it is supplied to us by third parties and We are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You are advised to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it. Further, due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. Accordingly, this website is provided ‘as is’ without any warranties of any kind and we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information or interruption in availability.
By registering as a delegate you are agreeing to sharing your data (including name, job title, employer and personal photograph) with other attending delegates via our delegate personal page and conference archive. This is to facilitate networking, One-to-One Meetings and ensure you get the most out of the conference. All data will be collected and stored in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The organiser reserves all photographic rights for the conference and will appoint official photographers. The organiser reserves the right to use images in post conference reports and marketing both in GHI magazine and our social media channels.
Links to other sites
On this website you may be offered automatic links to other websites. Whilst we hope you will be interested in those web sites, you acknowledge that their owners may be independent from the Company and we do not endorse or accept any responsibility for their content.
Links to our site
You may not include a link to our website or display the contents of our website surrounded or framed or otherwise surrounded by material not originating from the Company without first obtaining our written consent.
Tracking and Privacy
- Generic, anonymous tracking is undertaken to create general website statistics for analysis.
- User-specific tracking is used to count page views of advertisers’ information enhancements. Individuals selecting such information may be identified to the associated advertiser as interested viewers.
You may submit material for publication on parts of the Site. We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy. If you want to submit material to Ground Handling International for publication on the Site, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
- GHI may publish and make available to the public by any means any material that you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to them or to the Site at their sole discretion and they shall be entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material prior to publication.
- You hereby grant GHI a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and worldwide licence to republish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to them or to the Site in any format, including without limitation print and electronic format.
- You hereby waive all the moral rights that you have under Chapter IV of the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988 in respect of any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to GHI or to the Site.
- Publication of any material you submit to us will be at GHI’s sole discretion. GHI reserves the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication
- You warrant to GHI that any material you submit to the Site is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights
- You warrant that the material you submit and the language that you use is not obscene, abusive, hateful, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal
- You agree not to post material which is deliberately intended to upset other users, to breach confidence, to compromise privacy or to process personal data in an unauthorised manner.
- You agree not to post material which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
- You agree not to place any links on the Site where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these terms.
- You agree that, except where expressly permitted by GHI, you will not to place on the Site advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use the Site for any commercial purposes (which would include using the Site to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services).
- You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause GHI damage or loss and you agree to indemnify GHI in full and permanently against any third-party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
- GHI reserves the right to remove your access to individual services completely if GHI believes that you are abusing the services in any way.