It is a condition of the Exhibitor Table-Top contract that Exhibitors arrange adequate insurance to protect themselves and others attending the conference. The minimum limits expected are advised below:
|Cover Headings||Standard Limits||Brief Summary of the Cover|
|Exhibitor||GBP 20,000||Loss of irrecoverable expenses sustained as a result of cancellation, abandonment, curtailment, postponement or removal to alternative premises; inability to open or keep open your stand/space due to damage to Exhibitor Property at the Venue, in transit to the Venue or damage to the Venue itself; late or non-arrival of Exhibits or of your staff/representatives; failure to vacate the Venue within the contracted time; reasonable additional costs and expenses incurred in avoiding or diminishing a loss; for reasons beyond your control.|
|Exhibitor Property||GBP 20,000||Physical loss of or damage to property for which you are responsible, including exhibits, stands, displays, equipment, furnishings, stationery, promotional literature, being brought to the venue for the purposes of the Exhibition.|
|Exhibitor Liability||GBP 2,000,000 any one occurrence||Legal liability to pay compensation, legal costs and expenses as a result of accidental death or injury to a third party and/ or damage to their property at the Venue.|
Shell scheme panels:
2.5m(H) x 3m(W) x 0.5m(D)
Electrical socket with power
*Please bring the appropriate adaptors with you
|Tuesday 23 June||Company||Wednesday 24 June||Company||Thursday 25 June||Company|
|12:30 - 12:45||10:30 - 10:45||11:15 - 11:30|
|12:45 - 13:00||12:30 - 12:45||11:30 - 11:45|
|13:00 - 13:15||12:50 - 13:05|
|13:15 - 13:30||13:10 - 13:25|
|15:00 - 15:15||15:00 - 15:15|
|15:20 - 15:35|
Ground Handling International have appointed Premier Showfreight Limited as the official freight forwarder for the conference. Please see below the contact details for Premier Showfreight:
Tel: +44 (0)20 3256 1278
Marina Bay Sands Mail & Package Centre
The Mail & Package Centre are located on the 3rd floor of the Convention Centre.
Mail & Package Centre – Operation Hours and Contact Information
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday – Sunday/Public Holiday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Parcels and consignments can be sent directly to the Mail Room, located at Basement 4 of the Centre, where they will be received and thereafter stored in the Mail & Package Centre until the Licensee arrives on-site to receive the consignment, or alternatively, the Mail & Package Centre will arrange delivery to the exhibition halls and/or meeting rooms directly. Handling fees will apply. Worldwide outward courier services are also provided by the Mail & Package Centre.
All incoming consignments must be consigned as follows:
Label all the boxes with complete information:
1. Event’s name: 13th Asian GHI Conference
2. Recipient’s name and contact number:
3. Indicate number of boxes (E.G: 1 /4, 2/4):
4. Include: Level 4, Roselle Simpor Ballroom 4700 [Booth number]
You can then deliver it to the below address at:
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd
Sands Expo & Convention Center
10 Bayfront Avenue, Basement 4 Mailroom
The following handling charges are applicable for your consignment:
0-20kg - $25.00
21-40kg - $35.00
41-60kg - $45.00
61-80kg - $55.00
81-100kg - $65.00
≥100kg - $1 per kg
Handling charges includes the following services:
1. Consignment processing
2. Storage at Mail Center up to 7 days
3. Delivery to exhibition booths / meeting rooms
4. Collection of bulky empty boxes for storage
All prices are in Singapore Dollars and inclusive of 7% GST
All items which need to be returned, please inform a member of the GHI team on site that you have a shipment which needs to be returned. We will then arrange with MBS for your packages to be collected from your stand. Please note that the handling charges listed above will also apply for the return shipment.
To ensure safe receipt of consignments, please ensure that the following details are provided to the Mail & Package Centre, in advance:
1. Licensee Details
2. Consignment Details
• Tracking or Waybill Number
• Quantity of Packages
• Weight of the Consignment
3. Delivery Location, Date & Time
4. Billing Arrangements
5. A processing & handling fee will apply to all incoming consignments.
6. All incoming consignments must be arranged under ‘Freight Prepaid’ and duties / GST / taxes must be borne by the shipper. The Centre will not accept any consignments under ‘Freight Collect’ and in cases where the duties / GST / taxes are under recipient’s account.
7. The Centre will not accept any Cash-On-Delivery consignments on behalf of the Licensee.
8. Incoming consignments must reach the Centre no more than 7 days prior to on-site receiving date of the Licensee. Storage charges will apply for consignments kept in the Centre.
9. If consignments require special handling or special storage facilities, the Licensee must communicate this request to the Centre prior to effecting shipment. The Centre will consider the request and try to accommodate wherever possible.
Ground Handling International will not be responsible for storing any shipments nor hold any responsibility for return shipments.