The MOTOTOK SPACER is a fully electric, wireless transmission controlled, heavy duty wing walker towbarless pushback tug which loads and unloads the nose wheel automatically. It is equipped with a gimbal-mounted nose gear platform with hydraulic cylinders for compensating for the tilt of the nose gear while turning.
Mototok is an innovative piece of technology, which challenges the norm. Replacing the massive machines for just pushing back aircraft with Mototok is a Massive step forward.
- Towing capacity 105 t/232000 lbs
- Small dimension-very compact
- Minimal training requirements, Airlines estimates 80 % reduction in training costs
- Ramp handling staff are now carrying out push back activity with Mototok as part of other functions, hence no dedicated staff is required
- Reduction of Pushback delays with this concept. BA has achieved 70 % reduction in NBA pushback delays
- Increased level of safety due to full visibility of manoeuvring area and in sightline of flight crew, connected via wireless headset
- Battery capacity is enough for up to 50 Pushbacks and can serve several stands
- Very low maintenance cost
- No Driver licence required
- Remote diagnostic support
- Operator access control – allows operator traceability
For more information please visit: http://www.mototok.com/spacer